Tuesday December 5, 2017
English has become the lingua franca of the world. It means that it is the most common bridge language amongst people from various countries, religion or castes. It may not top as the number one language, by number people who speak it, simply because of the population of a certain specific zone, which is china. It definitely tops as the language which is understood by people from most countries and people from most religions are castes. It is third largest in terms of people who speak it after Mandarin and Spanish. It is the official language of more than sixty countries of the world. The Origin and its Learning Context for Indians For Indians, the good news is that English as we see it today evolved from the set of Indo-European languages, also called the germanic languages. Other Popular ones in the Indo-European group are Spanish, Hindi, Portuguese, Bengali, Russian, German, Punjabi, Marathi, French, Urdu, Italian. Most Ancient Languages are certainly Sanskrit, Greek and Latin. To which all others are related in some way. The learning context and utility for Indians can be understood from the following points.
- English is 2nd language in India after Hindi.
- India has the largest number of people who can understand English.
(They may not be able to Speak or Write or so well)
- Meghalaya, Arunachal & Nagaland recognize English as their 1st Official Language.
- More than 7 Indian states recognise this as there 2nd Official Language.
- English is 1st language of Supreme Court of India and is also recognised as a necessary language for the Indian Parliament. It is also used as an Language of Inter-State Communication.
So Friends! the purpose of creating this website should now be obvious to you by now. People behind this website have an objective that people in India get a better hold of this language to compete on International platforms.